Education Outside The Classroom (EOTC)
Students are involved in many EOTC opportunities. We particularly value the importance of learning within and about our local area and believe that children can make a difference within their local environment, for example, our Red Zone Action Team's development of Adventure Ave. Other EOTC events children are involved in are:
- Visits to local areas, for example, Dudley Creek, Travis Wetlands, Windsor House.
- Swimming annually at Taiora QE11.
- Beach Education. This occurs every second year - even years for the Senior Module.
- Camps: Children in Years 4-6 attend camps at Living Springs and Hanmer Springs, every second year.
- MASH Tough kids event.
- Top Team events.
- CCC Cycle Safety Programme annually: Year 6's
- Visits to the Museum, the Antarctic Centre, Wigram Air Force Museum, Orana Park, the Arts Centre, Tūranga, Margaret Mahy Playground - These visits occur from time to time.